Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Surgery and NO puppies

Dell is getting surgery today pending insurance approval. He's getting his gall bladder out.

That was quick! He went for the consult yesterday! It's not an emergent situation...but I guess the doctor could do it today so he scheduled it. So my plans for the day have been disrupted a bit. :)



Allie is still pregnant. It feels like she will never have these puppies! I'm just hoping it's not going to happen in the middle of the night... I check on her about 4 or 5 times a night just to make sure. She could make it so it's easier on me and have them during the day!
It's as bad as waiting for MYSELF to have a baby!


Poor momma fat fatty...

Cute baby with the almost momma



Oh, and Sabryna got new bands on her braces yesterday...she picked three shades of GREEN for St. Patties day! Cute!

9 comments:

Chanin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanin said...

Sorry, I totally messed up my comment and had to delete it! It sounded like I was drinking and blogging...lol. Anyhoo...your dog is so cute and I can't wait to see pics of the puppies!!!

Beth Cotell said...

I love the cool colored bands. I wish they had those when I was a kid. My braces came in one color...metal! :)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Now no one can pinch her on St. Pat's day!!!

Mamarazzi said...

good health and good luck to Dell.

that preggo pup is adorable, i hope she has her babies soon, i can't wait to see pictures...lots and lots of pictures! (please)

and i love the green bands...too cute!

D said...

Love the new template and the header!

Keep us posted on the surgery and the dog having puppies. Hope all goes smoothly on both.

mmmm... I remember getting the green bands. Looks like there is something in your teeth at all times. :) Perfect for st. patty's day and sometimes the green hides what's in your teeth. :)

Vixbil said...

gorgeous dog, can't wait to see the pups and love the new blog look
xx

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Love the new bands! Happy St. Patties day {a little early}.

Cecily R said...

Love the green bands, and since I know that Del didn't get surgery yet, I hope he's feeling okay anyway!