Monday, October 8, 2007

My baby turned 4!


Daisy's scary 'Halloween Birthday' Cake!

We had a wonderful weekend! It was Daisy Mae's birthday on Sunday and she turned 4! I can't believe my little Daisy is 4 already! I know time flies, but I am always amazed at it when it happens. We had a good birthday lazing around watching conference, opening presents, and eating birthday cake and ice cream. I think even though it was a very low key birthday (Grandma Jan and Mick came) she enjoyed it very much. I think she wouldn't care who was there as long as she got some presents and cake! And of course she got spoiled! All my kids do, when it comes to Grandma Jan! She loves to spoil them.

It was kind of hard for Sabryna and Mychigan to get moving this morning, after the lazy weekend we had. We didn't do much of anything. We did do chores on Saturday, but nothing else...we didn't even get out of our jammies either day! It was hard for me to get up too, when you have a baby that sleeps really well at night, and even lets you sleep in in the morning, you get a little spoiled. I did NOT want to get up this morning!
It's Columbus day today, so the banks aren't open and the mail wont be coming, and we have a flag on our front lawn. But school is in, and for that I'm grateful because we needed to get back into the groove of things.
Daisy and Mychigan said some funny things this weekend, most of which I don't remember, but I did write one down each.

Mychigan: "1.....2.....3......I like 3!"

Daisy: "Look how tall I am, sign me up!" (she meant 'lets stand me against the wall and measure and mark it')

It was good to have my mom and brother here to share in the festivities, I wish they would come more often. My girls just idolize Mick.Cute McKade and Ryver cuddling on the couch. Awwwwww!

OK, now I feel like I'm just rambling, so....until I have something more interesting to say.....

8 comments:

D said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend- good relaxing family time and fun. We were lazy too. It was wonderful.

Cecily R said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love to be able to stay home and watch conference (on the internet BYU).

dre said...

i like 3 as well.

KATE said...

I love the lazy conference days. They are my favorite!!
Happy Birthday Miss Daisy!

KATE said...

Oh, I posted a couple of you recipes last time on the recipe blog & I posted your cake recipe today! Thanks so much!! - Kate

Steph said...

Thank you all!
:-)

Matchbox Mom said...

awww...happy birthday little one!!
Your family is so cute!

Tami