My friend, you ARE witty! When I woke up this morning and re-read what I posted last night I realized that I omitted some important people (LIKE YOU). Hopefully I'll get my act together and do a sequel. I love your comments, promise! I'm sad when I don't see something from you!
Cecily~ Don't feel bad, I really didn't (feel bad)...Sorry that I hurt your feel bads...really. )(that was really a lot of 'feel bads') I'm glad you like hearing from me, I love your comments too! Kate~ Haha, you are soooo funny! (tone: sarcasm) Thanks for the tag! It's the first I have ever gotten...cool! Dre~ I think you MADE her a rabbit! Joy~ Thanks, I agree! :)
12 comments:
Number 6 makes me laugh. I've seen the same face on Gracie many times. Mychigan is adorable and animated as always! :)
Very cute! Thanks for checking out my Wordless Wednesday photo and leaving a comment.
heehee very cute!
cute... the many side of a girl!
she's a doll!!!
hahaha!! She made me smile today!
Tami
Thanks everyone! She makes me smile every day.
~Steph
P.S. Tami, glad she could make you smile. :)
My friend, you ARE witty! When I woke up this morning and re-read what I posted last night I realized that I omitted some important people (LIKE YOU). Hopefully I'll get my act together and do a sequel. I love your comments, promise! I'm sad when I don't see something from you!
Oh, she is so stinkin cute! I love all her "faces"! so adorable!
-love your second favorite (ha ha)
Kate
Hey Steph, You have been Tagged!
Rules:
link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 friends & leave a comment with the rules.
Have fun!!
i always knew she was a rabbit.
She's a cutie!
Cecily~ Don't feel bad, I really didn't (feel bad)...Sorry that I hurt your feel bads...really. )(that was really a lot of 'feel bads') I'm glad you like hearing from me, I love your comments too!
Kate~ Haha, you are soooo funny! (tone: sarcasm)
Thanks for the tag! It's the first I have ever gotten...cool!
Dre~ I think you MADE her a rabbit!
Joy~ Thanks, I agree! :)
Post a Comment