1. Dirty Dancing
2. A Knights Tale
3. 10 things I hate about you
4. Dirty Dancing Havana Nights
5. In Her Shoes
6. The Man in the Moon
7. Ever After
8. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
9. Pretty Woman
10. The Princess Bride
11. Spiderman
12. Save the Last Dance
13. Howard the Duck
4 comments:
I love your list! Good movies on there too! Princess Bride is a must on any favorite movie list! Fun
That's so weird, I JUST saw The Man In The Moon the other day for the first time! It ended right before I had to pick up Gracie from school and I had to compose myself a little before I left because it made me cry.
One of my favorite movie lines..."I carried a watermelon". Name that movie!!!
hahaha!!! I loved Howard the Duck when I was younger...okay, I still do...you caught me!
Tami
Dirty Dancing of course!
I saw man in the moon when I was around fifteen or so...it has stuck with me ever since. Reece Witherspoon is so cute in it, and such a good actress even though she is so young. Sad movie though. It always makes me cry too.
Howard the Duck...Ahhh...what can I say? It was one of my all time favorites when I was younger, and when I found it and bought it, ('What?!? Howard the Duck? Are you kidding me, I haven't seen this in like forever!) I can say it still is! It makes me laugh, but I still haven't let my kids watch it! Haha!
Post a Comment