We had a fun start to our morning! The girls were eating breakfast and Sabryna had some math problems that she had to fix. I don't know how she did it or what she was doing when it happened, but somehow she managed to pull her whole bowl of cereal right into her lap! Oh my! I was quite proud of my reaction, which was to ask her if everything down to her underwear was wet, and go into her room and get her some new clothes. I didn't even THINK of yelling. Yay! I actually started laughing when she was changing her clothes, and she said "Don't laugh!" I told her I would be yelling if I weren't laughing, so....what did she choose? She said laughing, and I told her I wasn't laughing at HER, just the situation. Then she started laughing too. I didn't even clean it up until after they had left since the situation made it so we were running late, so my kitchen got mopped this morning! Woo hoo!
I got tagged by girlymom, and I will be getting around to that soon!
I will leave you with a cute picture of our kitten, she found a comfortable place to sleep. :)

How cute is that?!?
4 comments:
Fabulous! Love the kitty! Good job on the not yelling!!! I'm still working on that! You're a good Momma...
Tam
Good job on keeping your cool! That is a fabulous thing!! I love those moments when you choose to laugh instead of have a come apart! Good job Mom!
Cute picture, fun fun!
Woo hoo! How great are you? I love it when you just give into the laughter of the situation! The morning could have been so grumpy and you made it fun! Yay you!
I wanna be a kitty- how lucky!
Keepin your cool- congrats, that's hard to do! Give yourself a huge pat on the back.
Post a Comment