Awww, thanks for all the sweet comments guys! Tami~ WE ARE FREAKING AWESOME! Wendi~ I know about the snow huh? The funny thing about that was, it was totally dry the day before...it snowed a foot through the night and we had to drive an hour away to Manti! My Aunt from Texas drove and I was a half an hour late to my own wedding! That's OK though, My hubby forgot my wedding ring, so we called it even! :)
9 comments:
Awwww, you're adorable...then and now. :)
Great pictures! Happy Anniversary and Congrats, 13 Years WOW!!
Great pictures - Happy Anniversary and I'm glad to hear that you are so much in love!!! Have a great day, Steph. See you soon, Kellan
Happy Anniversary!! love it!
wooo hooo for November 18th! We are FREAKING AWESOME!
I love your pictures, good job girl!
Tams
Those are such sweet pictures! How cute!! I love the then & nows. Happy Anniversary!!
You ARE so cute! Happy anniversary. I think it would be fun to have a snowy wedding--how pretty.
Awww, thanks for all the sweet comments guys!
Tami~ WE ARE FREAKING AWESOME!
Wendi~ I know about the snow huh? The funny thing about that was, it was totally dry the day before...it snowed a foot through the night and we had to drive an hour away to Manti! My Aunt from Texas drove and I was a half an hour late to my own wedding! That's OK though, My hubby forgot my wedding ring, so we called it even! :)
Great pictures! thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment