Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday ~ Esmeralda


8 comments:

Cecily R said...

How very regal she looks!!!

Steph said...

I love how her legs are crossed! She is a total cat! She thinks she owns the place!

girlymom said...

Sitting so pretty! The Queen on her thrown, just needs a crown.

You had asked about my kids' names, I changed them all on the blog, but between you and me- it's Delaney. Shhh :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!

AutoSysGene said...

Pretty kitty!!

Steph said...

Girlymom~ Thanks for that! I love that name! My hubby's name is Dell and mine is Stephnie, so I thought Delaney would be a great combination of both our names, but he didn't go for it! How cool...it seems we have similar taste. :)

Kellan said...

He looks like he's the KING. Very cute. Take care and have a good Thanksgiving. Kellan

Mamarazzi said...

awww kitty!

Wendi said...

I love cats! We have 2, and I had them spaid yesterday. It was an emotional day for me. I'm such a baby. My husband brought me flowers. Well, I told him to. :)