
We started a new tradition last night too. I don't remember where I heard it from, but someone said that the "Halloween Fairy" visited them every year. You spread all your candy (minus 10 pieces each for my girls) on the porch and in the night the Halloween Fairy comes and takes the candy and leaves the kid(s) a toy! I thought that was a great idea and I just told my kids that there was a Halloween Fairy and I never knew about her/him, and would they want to see if it worked? If it didn't they weren't out anything, as their candy would all still be there (hopefully!). They decided to try it, and the Halloween Fairy did show! Sabryna said this morning that she wants to do that every year! Ha ha, clever mom!
My feet and back ache today, but it's a good ache. I need to move that much more often! I'm sure it would help this baby fat melt off faster.
Here are some pictures of my cute kids and Halloween! Happy happy everyone, and now on to Thanksgiving! Yum!



7 comments:
You're the second person today that has mention the Halloween Fairy. I wonder if it would work on Jon...probably not. :)
Cute costumes, cuter kids...aren't you glad it's over?!
looks like fun.... great costumes.
I think the mom and dad here would have a hard time with the Halloween Fairy! We have sweet tooths :D
I hear ya on the sigh of relief! Hallefreakingluyah, we can be done now for another year! Woo Hoo!
Your kids are so cute & I love their costumes!! Cute cute cute cute!
I'm going to have to remember that "Halloween Fairy" thing for next year!
Like Cecily tho, I probably can't get away with that with my husband! ha ha ha
What kind of toys did the Halloween Fairy bring?
I put some new good recipes up on the recipe blog!!
Appetizers for the Holidays!
(Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE!!)
Send me in any Holiday tradition recipes you do & tell me how or why it became a tradition.
I thought that would be fun!
I have a sweet tooth (teeth) too, and that is why this idea is so appealing! Also, I kept the candy and am going to put it ***drumroll please...*** IN THEIR STOCKINGS!!! Isn't that a great idea? Of course I wheedled out the Halloweenie packaged ones, but woo hoo!
The Halloween Fairy brought braclets, press on tattoos, and flarp (fun stuff I tell ya!). All from the 88 cent isle at Wal-mart! And Sabryna said "Wow mom, let's do this every year!"
He he he....
That is a great idea!! Good job!!
Post a Comment