OK, I kinda left little Ryver out of the pictures, so here are a few. She was a pumpkin AND a red pepper, but she liked the pumpkin outfit best, so she was in it most. The last picture is my all time favorite!

No costume!
Doing OK
No more Costumes!
Doing OK, again.
Priceless
7 comments:
Oh stop it, that last picture is hilarious! Brooke makes the same face!! ha ha
It's so funny how they make their feeling known! Brooke seriously HATED her cute Piglet costume. & it was my favorite, so I kept trying it on again & she flipped everytime! How funny!!!
Those pix are so sweet! I love them!
I'm still just laughing at that picture! What a cute baby girl!!
How adorable! I love the "costume-hating" and "okay now" pictures. :)
Oh, and thanks for the Halloween Faerie idea. I'm marking that one down for later use!
I love the last picture and the "Doing Ok, again" picture. Awesome.
Evie didn't seem to have an opinion about being in her costume but she sure chowed down on that top pea. It was soaking wet by the end of the night!
Okay...I'm going to die laughing at that last picture! She's like, "Okay...Gee thanks for dressing me up AGAIN! Please put me to bed now."
I love all the pictures, and you're in trouble for not sharing them sooner. LOL
Tami
Thank you guys! I love getting these comments, you all make me smile!
I can't stop looking at that last picture either, she is so funny! I love it!
Kate~ Ryver especially hated that pepper, I think because her feet were cramped in the bottom, but she was a cute pepper! I love that pic too, I think it's going to become my wallpaper. :)
Andrea~ It's a great idea, and toys are better than sugar any day for the kids, right? And they last longer...sometimes.
Cec~ Ryvers was soaking wet by the end of the night too, but hers was because she was having a 'spitty' night. She spits up, but some days are worse than others, this was a worse one. Ugh! I hate that she always smells like sour milk. I'm always wipey-ing and lotion-ing her down to make her smell better! I can't bathe her every 4 hours you know! (well, I guess I could, but that would take a lot out of me!)
Tami~ That is EXACTLY what she looks like she is trying to say, thanks for the interpretation! I absolutely love it! And sorry, I will share sooner next time! :)
really really cute!! i liked the last picture best tooooo.
thanks for stopping by my blog, we love new visitors and we especially love when people stop by and COMMENT...way cool!!
i will add you to my blog role so i will know how to find you again!
Post a Comment