Monday, November 5, 2007

A day

Today was a good day. Dell had the day off and that is always good. We loves to spend time with the hubby! Sabryna had an orthodontist appointment this morning, and it looks like she is all set to get braces next time we go in! Wow! My little girl is growing up too fast! I'm trying to take it all in, but it flies by weather you take it in or not. I guess it's better to remember than to wonder what happened all those years, eh?
Then we had the appraiser come to appraise the house, because we are refinancing this month. (Which is really good, because we are on one of those stupid ARM loans where it goes up after two years, yikes!)
After that we decided to go out to lunch. Daisy doesn't go to school on Monday's so it was just us and the baby. We went to this little Mexican dive here, and I wish I could show you my facial expression of how the food was...not great. It wasn't awful and terrible, but it surely wasn't worth the price they charged for it. But you live and learn right? You can't know unless you go at least once. So we probably wont be going out to eat there again any time soon.
Mychigan started piano lessons today! She is my very musically inclined child. I'm excited for her to be in piano, I really think she will excel at it. Sabryna is doing very well too, but I think Mychigan will surpass her in the future. But that's OK, we all excel at something right?
I'm having to bathe my children every other night now because my stupid tub isn't draining! It's still as full right now as it was when they bathed. It's a good thing Sabryna can shower. I usually don't bathe them every night in the winter anyway, because they tend to get eczema and just generally have dry, sensitive skin, but I couldn't right now if I wanted to! And plumbers are expensive! So this is fun. I can say this. Our house (mainly the bathroom and hallway outside of it) is very humid at the moment, and that can have it's good points. :) See, I'm reaching....
Well, I'm pooped, I had better get off to bed. My good friend Josh and his cute wife and family are coming into town tomorrow to visit, and I'm so excited! I haven't seen them hmmmmm....let me think, for about 4 ish years now. Woohoo! I will report on that fun day next time!

3 comments:

KATE said...

I'm sorry about your tub. Crap like that gives me ulcers!

I hope you have fun on with your friends!! How fun!!

Kellan said...

Your life sounds so much like mine - piano lessons, orthodontists ... Have a nice visit with your friends. See ya.

Cecily R said...

We had that same stupid tub problem a few years ago. I can't remember what we did about it or I would tell you. I'm really helpful aren't I?

On the Upside (as Kellen would say...)Woo Hoo to hanging with pals!